1. Einstein@Home participants, thank you!
2. A brief overview of LIGO, GEO and Einstein@Home
3. What is the purpose of Einstein@Home?
4. What are pulsars, neutron stars, and quark stars?
5. What form does a gravitational-wave pulsar signal take at an
6. How does Einstein@Home search for a signal?
7. The practical issue: computing power
8. What is the LIGO S3 data set?
9. How does the Einstein@Home S3 search work?
10. What would it look like if there were a pulsar near enough to detect?
11. Typical S3 results
12. The search is not equally sensitive over the entire sky.
13. Why is the search not equally sensitive over the entire sky?
14. Summary of the complete Einstein@Home S3 analysis results
15. Progress since the S3-analysis, and plans for the future
16. The LIGO Scientific Collaboration S3 Author List