WARNING: This website is obsolete! Please follow this link to get to the new Albert@Home website!
[New release] BRP app v1.28
Bikeman (Heinz-Bernd Eggenstein)
Joined: 28 Aug 06
We just released the first app versions of a new BRP4 v1.28 app release. Over the next days, we will release this app for all supported platforms, today we released
- OpenCL (ATI/AMD), 32 bit, for Linux,
- OpenCL (ATI/AMD), 32 bit, Windows and
- OpenCL (ATI/AMD) OSX (Lion and later).
All versions require BOINC 7.0.25 or later, but we encourage volunteers to actually use the latest recommended BOINC versions, currently 7.0.28 or 7.0.31.
Versions for CPU and NVIDIA CUDA GPU will follow soon, plus some app versions that are native 64 bit apps.
New in this app version:
- Various performance improvements
- cross-validation improvements for HD 69xx GPUs
For discussion on this new version, please use this thread http://albert.phys.uwm.edu/forum_thread.php?id=8912