We just released BRP4 v1.23 for ATI OpenCL under Linux and Windows which adds a number of improvements.
For discussion on this new version, please use this thread http://albert.phys.uwm.edu/forum_thread.php?id=8888
* Now handles work units compatible with those on Einstein@Home (previously workunits on Albert were tweaked to work around a limitation in the OpenCL code)
* OpenCL GPU memory usage reduced
* modest performance improvement
* minor bug fixes
* better selection of work group size for kernels
* Known issue: no OpenCL support for Mac OS X for the time being (we're still looking into a potential Apple bug)
* Please use the latest Catalyst driver (>=12.1) and BOINC client (>=7.0.26). Note that this BOINC version is still a development version (but fixes some OpenCL related problems), it can be downloaded from here:
Without updating to this BOINC version, you will not be able to get OpenCL work on Albert!