WARNING: This website is obsolete! Please follow this link to get to the new Albert@Home website!
New BRP application released: v1.22 (CPU, CUDA, OpenCL)
Joined: 4 Sep 07
Discussion of the new app release takes place over in this thread.
* OpenCL GPU memory requirements reduced by 128 MB (to ~360 MB)
* Dropped support for OpenCL 1.0 GPUs (in favor of the above, OpenCL 1.0 only GPUs like the Radeon 4xxx are too slow anyway)
* More graceful OpenCL memory error handling
* Known issue: no OpenCL support for Mac OS X for the time being (we're looking into a potential Apple bug, no pun intended)
* CUDA apps are enabled again for the time being
* Input data download volume (per work unit) can be reduced by a factor of two (soon)
* Please use the latest Catalyst driver (>=12.1) and BOINC client (>=7.0.12).