1. Einstein@Home participants, thank you!
2. A brief overview of LIGO, GEO and Einstein@Home
3. What is the purpose of Einstein@Home?
4. What are pulsars, neutron stars, and quark stars?
5. What form does a gravitational-wave pulsar signal take at an Earth-based detector?
6. How does Einstein@Home search for a signal?
7. The practical issue: computing power
8. What is the LIGO S3 data set?
9. How does the Einstein@Home S3 search work?
10. What would it look like if there were a pulsar near enough to detect?
11. What do the Einstein@Home S3 search results look like?
12. The search is not equally sensitive over the entire sky.
13. Why is the search not equally sensitive over the entire sky?
14. Why and how was the data being re-analyzed?
15. What are the plans for the future?
16. The LIGO Scientific Collaboration S3 Author List